Have you ever noticed that thankful has the word FULL at the end? We are full of thanks when we’re thankFUL.
Today I’m thankFUL for:
- Sunshine streaming in clean windows
- Candles that burn brightly
- Videos shared in the quiet early morning with my Beanie.
- Friends…near and far.
- People who encourage
- Hoodies that say “Crazy Woman” across the front
- Friends that have hoodies that are also blue and also say “Crazy Woman” across the front
- Death days
- Easy days
- Hard days
- Comfy chairs
- A cup that runs over
(No, that doesn’t mean I’m thankFUL for three little periods or an ellipsis.)
What are you thankFUL for?